Muzik

A second more


My dear,


With every breath I take with every heartbeat, I am always thinking  of  you. In my wake, breezing in my daydream, in my sleep and imagination, I am always  thinking of you It’s so obvious, I needed love from you my dear , alive .

My dear, 

I really do love you, because you give meaning to my life.. I will continue to love a moment move, after ever-after. In the moments of fear with all the struggles in life,  I’m grateful because you are here,  let it be that I lost all my worldly possessions,  as long as you’re still here it’s so obvious, I needed love from you my dear, only then I will feel.. alive.. 

My dear, 

I really do love you, because you give meaning to my life.. I will continue to live a moment move, after ever-after.

*************************************** 


“ Tidak ada yang dapat menolak takdir ( ketentuan) Allah SWT  selain doa. Dan Tidak ada yang dapat menambah ( memanjangkan) umur seseorang selain( perbuatan) baik.” (H.R. Ttirmidzi)

Comments

"setiap perbuatan baik adalah sedekah"